RYA COURSE PRICES
Prices Courses & Book Online
10% discount for joint bookings
excludes whole boat prices)
RYA WHOLE BOAT COURSES AND CHARTER PRICE INFORMATION
Whole boat RYA / charters are ideal for group bookings, families and individual training.
10% discount for children 15 and under.
( All prices include VAT)
What you need to bring
- Casual clothes for warm and cool weather, including a warm fleece
- Long sleeved top for sun protection whilst sailing.
- Deck shoes or trainers with good grip and non-marking soles. You may want to consider sailing boots for wet weather (Nov-Feb)
- Sunglasses and hat
- Wash kit and towel
- Sea sickness tablets and any other personal medication you feel you may require
- Mosquito repellent and bite cream
- Remember to bring your log book with you if you have one already
- You may find it useful if you have your own torch.
- Yachtmaster candidates: passport photo, First Aid Certificate and Radio License.
-Please bring Passport size photo.
Booking and Payment Information
- Skipper/fully qualified RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Ocean Instructor
- Accommodation aboard the yacht during the course.
- Fuel and mooring fees.
- Safety equipment
- Charts and navigational publications
- Loan of wet weather gear, life jacket and harness line
- Breakfast and lunches every day, (RYA courses are Self-service)
- Use of the book library on board and any book issued relevant to the course undertaken
- There is a maximum ratio of 5 students to 1 instructor on our courses .
- Our courses are suitable for ages 14 upward, with the minimum age for the award of a Day skipper Certificate being 16 (Start Yachting 8, Competent crew 12)
- Wifi is available on board when in marina and in most of the marinas bars and cafes we visit.
Double cabin For Single Use
RYA sailing courses are run with a maximum of 5 students and the Instructor. Depending on the number of clients on board you may have to share a cabin or saloon. Meander K sailing yacht is just over 40 ft and is certified for 12 persons and has sleeping accommodation for 9 persons with three double cabins fitted with partitions, two electric heads and a large saloon.
If you wish to guarantee your own cabin there is an additional cost , please book early for this.
250€ own double aft cabin 1 person
350€ own double for cabin en suite for 1 person
A deposit of €300 per person will secure a place.
Balance due 1 month before the course starts.
Courses normally start on Monday at 9:00 and finish 16:00 on Friday.
You are welcome to join the boat on the Sunday. We normally meet up in Alcaidesa Marina Lounge Bar at 20:00 on Sunday and depart the boat at 10:00 on Saturday.
How to book:
Contact us about our course dates and availablility (we run courses all year round)
Read the Terms and Conditions, Print both the Booking Form and Health Declaration Form below, complete them and Send us by email to
Below is a typical booking form that you can download at your convenience and return to us, to confirm your booking requirements. Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions of booking.
Gib Sailing School (Jeffrey Ronald Nunn)
ADDRESS: Pza Andalucia s/n
11360 San Roque (Cadiz) Spain
Deposit payments can be made by bank transfer, credit card or Paypal. Balances can be paid by bank transfer, credit card or Paypal.
Please use your surname as the payment reference.
Important: We cannot confirm your place until the funds have cleared.